Tuesday 20 March 2012

Farewell Love









Years have passed,
But we are still in the different path,
Neither faith no love
We are Completely against each other,
You and I, destiny always declined

Why are you being like this?
Until the very end,
You keep pushing me back,


Away from your heart,
I've learn for a long time,

The words " I Love You",
Can't pierce into your heart,
Instead, hateful lies have been thrown back to me,
Thus, my heart is wounded all over again,
And turn into Scars of pain and misery,




Rejected and died,
Came back to life,
And made in though the day,
How long will you keep me astray,
Though my is strong, still it will his tears of pain,

This farewell is a sign of separation, 
For you and I, and our memories,
Though the past still suffocates me,
I just came to realize,
That I need a second breathe,
To forget you move towards the future,
Just so you know, this will never be the last farewell.



  •  Its Just For Fun.. Not More than That.. Thanks Cause Reading..   

No comments: