Thursday 14 February 2013

Valentine Day 2013

Valentine Day..? I saw most people posted about Valentine Day.But for me today is Thursday and that was normal. Nothing special unless you make it special day. My Valentine day.?? Honestly, I never celebrate my valentine with my lover before until now. So pity of me But this year, 2013, today, it became special when i celebrated with my family, having a new member in my family is the best gift that ever had. My cousin took his wife to my hometown. What make me happy is, My Sis in-Law just like me. OMG.!


Just one I love about valentine day, its not only for couple, but it for everyone either family, friend, cousin or stranger. Plus, Valentine day is not only on 14 February for every year. Everyday is Valentine Day..
By the way. Happy Valentine Day. God Bless..

No comments: